Health & Safety
The management of Cranes Restoration is vitally interested in the health & Safety of every employee. Our philosophy is that the well-being of our company depends on the health & safety of our workforce. To enable us to keep our quality and production at the highest levels, we must ensure that the health & safety of our workforce is maintained at all times. To achieve this goal, we shall endeavor to develop, implement, and evaluate our health and safety program to be as effective as possible.
At all times employees must adhere to the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and the regulations made under the Act. We will ensure the safest, healthiest workplace possible by requiring that all employees receive ongoing training in health & safety, by maintaining communications between management and staff, and by leading through actions rather than words.
The responsibility to ensure a safe and healthy workplace is everyone’s responsibility, from the president to the newly hired employee. Your assistance and support are needed and expected to protect the health & safety of our workforce, our clients and our company.
Cranes Restoration recognizes environmental protection as one of our guiding principles and a key component of sound business performance. It is important that we all work to the same safety standards, and that we help each other achieve and maintain these standards by planning safety considerations into all of our work activities. We will operate in compliance with all relevant federal, provincial and municipal environmental legislations and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
Cranes Restoration will:
- Identify, assess and responsibly manage its environmental health & safety risks through comprehensive risk management plan
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts in all of our decision making and activities
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner
- Train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may effect their work
- Where required by legislation or significant health, safety or environmental hazards exist, develop and maintain appropriate emergency and spill response programs
- Strive to continually improve its environmental performance by periodically reviewing its environmental policy in light of current and planned work